The Baltic Sea Underground Innovation Network organises a webinar on the project results so far on the 17th of June at 10:00 CET (11:00 EET).
The BSUIN project started already in October 2017. The project aims to help the Baltic Sea Underground laboratories to sharpen their profiles, business plans services and, eventually, help the underground laboratories to reach the new customer and market segments.
Registration to the webinar is done through the link below. After registration, you will receive the link to the actual meeting.
The Webinar program 10:00 -12:00 CET
Introduction to the BSUIN project, goal and the network
Main outcomes so far
– Business and service models
– Usability of ULS and different user segments
– Innovation processes and -support as part of customer service
– The importance of site characterisation
– Underground spaces: the legal framework within the ULs need to operate Future of BSUIN
Time for additional questions
The Baltic Sea Underground Innovation Network, BSUIN, is funded by the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme