Conference Grants Coordinator
Application deadline: October 15 2019.
Don’t forget: The application should be submitted at least 45 days before the conference start date.
ITC Grant Conferences Panel
- Aleksandra Krstic-Furundzic (RS)
- Natália Botica (PT)
- Ernesto Marcheggiani (IT)
- Petja Ivanova-Radovanova (BG)
- Charalampos Baniotopoulos (UK)
Who can apply?
Any e-COST user who is a PhD student or an Early Career Investigator (ECI) and is affiliated with an institution located in an ITC country participating in the Action can submit an application request for an ITC Conference Grant.
The application should be submitted at least 45 days before the conference start date. The applicant must be engaged in an official research programme as a PhD Student or postdoctoral fellow.
How to apply
The applicant encodes an ITC CG application by loging into e-COST and clicking on the ITC Conference Grants tab. The tab ‘ITC Conference Grants’ will not be available in the following cases:
- If the applicant’s e-COST profile is incomplete, they will first have to fill in the missing information (affiliation, education details, CV)
- If the primary affiliation of the applicant is not in an ITC country
- If the Education details of the applicant do not demonstrate that (s)he is a PhD student or an ECI
Any already submitted applications are available for consultation in the applicant’s e-COST profile. To submit a new application, the applicant presses the button ‘Create Conference Grant Request’.
The Application form
It contains the following sections:
- Applicant details
- Conference Grant details (the attendance at the conference must start and end during the same Grant Period (GP). If a GP is not active, the applicant will not be able to submit an application.
- Bank details
- Financial support
- Supporting documents (2nd page of the application also reachable by clicking on button in the upper left corner)